COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Six Nations 2022
1. The promoter is The Pear Tree House Partnership whose registered address is 38 W Nicolson St Edinburgh EH8 9DD Scotland
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom & EU aged 18 years or over except employees of The Pear Tree House Partnership and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation, spirits industry or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is via Instagram or Facebook by following the according page, liking the post, and tagging a friend.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for registration of interest to the competition will be 04/02/2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
Reserved table for 8 people on a preferential spot at The Pear Tree House garden on 05/02/2022.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by promoter and or its agents.
Or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
The winner will be notified by direct message through Instagram or Facebook and within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours after notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of.
Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
· The Pear Tree House Partnership will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Instagram or Facebook.
· The Pear Tree House Partnership decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
· The Pear Tree House Partnership shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
· The Pear Tree House Partnership also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.