COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Crabbie's Six Nations 2022
1. The promoter is The Pear Tree House Partnership whose registered address is 38 W Nicolson St Edinburgh EH8 9DD Scotland
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom & EU aged 18 years or over except employees of The Pear Tree House Partnership and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation, spirits industry or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is via Instagram by following the business profile, posting a photo with any Crabbie's product, and share it using the hashtags #peartreehouseedinburgh and #Crabbies.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
7. Closing date for registration of interest to the entire competition will be 19/03/2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prizes are as follow:
- Two tickets for the Scotland V France Six Nations game at Murrayfield Stadium on 26/02/2022. Covid restrictions and/or entry tests may apply. Winner to be announced on 25/02/2022 at 12pm.
- Free Crabbie's beanies every time an entrant shows the mentioned Instagram post to any member of staff on site.
- Free bottle of Crabbie's Yardhead whisky every week until end of Six Nations. Winner to be announced every Sunday until 20/03/2022. Prize to be given only with valid photo ID.
- More freebies still to be announced and updated.
The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by promoter and or its agents.
Or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
The winner will be notified by direct message through Instagram and within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 6 hours after notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of.
Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
· The Pear Tree House Partnership will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Instagram or Facebook.
· The Pear Tree House Partnership decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
· The Pear Tree House Partnership shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
· The Pear Tree House Partnership also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
The Edinburgh Whisky Trail Competition 2022
Rules of competition:
Follow @ediwhiskytrail on Instagram www.instagram.com/ediwhiskytrail
Tag two friends on the competition post
Competition runs from the 25th of July 2022 and ends on the 12th of August 2022 23:59 GMT.
Winners are selected at random and will be contacted via direct message on Instagram.
Competition prize will be dispatch with 10 working days of competition closing and will be delivered with 20 working days.
No purchase of prize necessary.
UK postage will be paid for, and winners will not be charged delivery, tax or duty.
Competition prize will not be dispatched to a non-UK address.
Terms of the competition:
Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom
Entrants must be over 18 years old
Winners may be required to provide proof of age before delivery of prize.
This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any brand or company.
The prizes have been provided by Pear Tree House Partnerships.
Instagram do not assist in the administration of this promotion and cannot advise you on whether consent is required for use of user content or on how to obtain any necessary consent.
We do not take any personal information, store, or share in regulation with GDPR.